Private Log Cabin. Relax and experience gorgeous views of wooded property and the 3 acre lake that attracts plenty of wildlife. Explore the wooded trails or wade in the bedrock bottom creek. Make new friends around the communal firepit or or sit in the swings on your private back porch or just enjoy time to yourself. Owners live on the property to ensure you have everything you need.
The Log Guesthouse is your completely private home away from home. Beautiful antiques and reproductions grace this two-story cabin to create an unforgettable experience. Relax in rocking chairs on the front porch and enjoy the view of the lake on the property or refresh yourself with a cool drink in the swinging chairs on the back porch while enjoying the sights and sounds of the woods.
• Upstairs bedroom with Queen-size bed (and luxurious cotton sheets)
• Upstairs private bathroom with clawfoot tub
• Cozy living room with wood burning fireplace
• Fully equipped kitchen and dining area with refrigerator, freezer, oven, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker
• Front porch
• Back porch
• Private garden
• Top-rated Sleep Number Bed with luxury sheets for the ultimate comfort
• High-speed Wi-fi and landline internet access
• Breakfast is delivered hot to your cabin door
Rates: $295 per night (plus taxes). Special event rates may apply to Kentucky Derby Week, Thunder over Louisville, PGA Tournaments and others.